Sunday, November 12, 2017

Growth Mindset plus CATS

Photo at cheezburger.
I chose this image because it reminds of what I need to do to help myself move forward: I need to listen. I don't like being criticized, and a lot of the time, it makes me angry when people try to tell me to change something. Most of the time, however, they're only trying to help, and I need to understand that they are trying to help me better myself in the long run.

Found on cheezburger.
Everybody makes mistakes (everybody has those days). Errors, especially if someone points them out to me, make me anxious, but I need to understand that those errors are going to help me build on what I've already done and they're going to make me and my work better.

Found on cheezburger.
Now I just have to learn how to take the feedback that I get and think about where I can go from there. I don't want to plateau and continue on the path that I've been walking, I want to change it up and make sure that I'm on a better path to being, well, better! Taking critiques and feedback from others is going to help me in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassidy! I really liked the cat pics you chose for this! I can definitely relate with the majority of the ones you picked. I know I sincerely don't like being told that I am doing something wrong, but I just have to sigh, take a moment, and then move on with the critique.

    ReplyDelete